A few things I've learned recently...
- I decided to measure out a single serving (according to the box) of cereal and realized my idea of one serving is actually like 4. I probably need to chill out on the amount of cinnamon Chex I've been eating or maybe just don't measure your cereal?
- Pretty Little Liars is best when binge watched without commercials to distract you, aka make you lose interest. That or the current/final season is just really bad.
- You can be super disappointed in the last 2 seasons of a 4 season TV show and still be sad when it's over (Hart of Dixie, I'm looking at you).
- You might smash your husband's finger between weights at the gym if you're too lazy to take your headphones out and mishear what he says.
- You can go to Bath & Body Works during a major candle sale and walk out with only one candle.
- But then you might go to Nordstrom and smell the Nest Holiday Trio and have to try even harder to remind yourself you don't need to spend $60 on candles.
More importantly I need your help regarding a new coffee maker! I've had (& loved) my Keurig for the past few years and I'm not sure if it's something with my machine, or my tastes are just changing, but I've been really unimpressed with my coffee lately. I use the same k-cups & creamer, but the coffee just doesn't taste that satisfying to me (unless I have it iced), which is a huge problem because coffee is probably my favorite thing about the morning! I'm not sure if I should try a fresh press, nespresso, or just a regular coffee pot, but I need a solution asap, because it's getting too cold to drink iced coffee. What coffee maker do you use/love?